@goodgollymisshollie | October beauty favourites | New kicks | Beside the fire | Pumpkin time | Autumn in Primrose Hill | #OOTD | Chai latte at Greenberry | Neal's Yard cheese + wine tasting | My everyday skincare routine
* * * * * * * * * * * * * *
My week has been spent...
* Finding myself back on the road again and nervously driving to the supermarket.
* Carving pumpkins.
* Finishing work at 5pm and being stuck in traffic until 7:30 after an accident blocked the road.
* Wishing my Grandad luck for his operation.
*Sipping chai latte from Greenberry outside in the late Autumn day.
* Enjoying the view of London from Primrose Hill.
* Feeling decadent sampling Autumn cheese and wine at Neal's Yard Dairy in Borough Market.
* Introducing Elliot to the delights of Camden Town.
* Making a batch of delicious pumpkin soup and devouring it with a warm crusty roll.
* Sailing along the river in the darkness, only stars in the sky and our pumpkin lit on the boat.
* Enjoying how quick you can find yourself in central London when travelling from Reading.
* Feeling warm water on my back after a long train journey and lathering tea tree shower gel to wake myself up.
* Munching on noodles and sweet and sour chicken in Camden.
* Discovering a pair of sparkly brogues that don't give me blisters!
* Dying my hair firey orange.
* Nervously pressing publish on a new Youtube video, the first in a long, long time.
* Feeling horrified by the way people can speak to others.
* Enjoying a warm bubble bath, when your flat only has a shower cubicle, this is very welcome.
* Travelling back to real life from a weekend that flew by in a flash.
Loving this week: London in Autumn. Support from loved ones. Halloween. Make-up Revolution 'Vamp' lipstick.