@goodgollymisshollie | Camden Town | Phone background | Cat mad | Leopard #OOTD | Christmas cakes 2015 | November! | The most beautiful polish | Wintery walks |
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
This week has been spent...
* Heading back to Wakefield wearily as two trains were delayed.
* Eating cold pizza watching late night TV with my Dad.
* Heading into town and being treated to a Daim bar milkshake.
* Baking the family Christmas cake for 2015.
* Relaxing in a Lush 'Twilight' bubble bath.
* Warming myself by a bonfire.
* Catching up with my Grandparents over a slice of parkin and a mug of tea.
* Enjoying a traditional bonfire dinner of pie and peas.
* Finishing work at 5pm and being incredibly thankful for the weekend.
* Feeling pleased about some great feedback on a piece of work that nearly killed me.
* Sweating it out at the gym.
This week on GGMH: In Style: Haulin' for a party | In Style: Four days, four outfits #11 | This week in 2014