My week through Instagram:@goodgollymisshollie | #quoteoftheweek | Winter | That coat | #throwback to blonde | The nicest plant from Asda | Leopard | Man crush | Leopard again | Sorry leopard again lol.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
My week has been spent...
* Discovering AMSR videos and feeling mesmerised by such a weird concept.
* Waiting anxiously for my car to be delivered.
* Wondering if the car would make it home in one piece having never driven in a large city.
* Driving on my own for the first time in 4 years.
* Finding the petrol station stressful.
* Feeling anxious about the drive home from work in the dark.
* Making a complete boll*c*ks of a roundabout.
* Trying to find my way in torrential rain and hailstone.
* Parking up at home and thinking shit, I have to do this again tomorrow.
* Ordering BBQ ham and mushroom pizza.
* Calling Elliot for a late night pep talk. He keeps repeating: "Rome wasn't built in a day."
* Feeling touched by my colleagues kindness and words of wisdom.
* Taking Elliot out in my car for the first time.
* Painting my nails bright red for the first time in ages.
* Moving to a new desk.
* Buying some leopard print car matts.
*Wandering into town and feeling the pinch of Winter.
* Dreading roundabouts. Feeling sick when the traffic lighted roundabout wasn't functioning.
* Buying that coat from H+M.
* Taking a road trip with my boss and actually having a nice, un awks day.
* Sizzling some sausages in a pan for a Saturday morning breakfast.
* Planning a long drive and a Winter walk on the beach.
This week on GGMH: In the notes: The I Love Winter TAG | In style: My current favourite shoe collection | This week in 2014