My week through Instagram:@goodgollymisshollie | This years tree | Harrods @ night | Liberty London window art | Prosecco o' clock | Christmas on Carnaby St. | Intense bauble buying | Selfridges | Finally seen cats | The tastiest brunch
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
In no particular order - This week has mainly been spent...
* Having a taste of spontaneity by booking to see Cats the musical on a whim.
* Wandering through London absorbing the Christmas lights.
* Enjoying a Katsu curry free of charge at Wagamamma's sometimes a little late service is worth it.
* Tucking into a delicious Sunday brunch, crispy bacon and hot, buttery toast.
* Thoroughly enjoying Cats the musical and loving the songs.
* Enjoying a fizzy glass of Prosecco on the Palladium balcony.
* Enduring a frightening moment on the road and feeling shaken.
* Driving back up North.
* Introducing Elliot to Harrods Christmas world.
* Enjoying a late night Macdonalds whilst wandering to Paddington station.
* Feeling warm and fuzzy seeing Elliot waiting on the platform at Euston to pick me up.
* Decorating my Christmas tree.
* Feeling a little weird about not signing on for my flat again.
* Enduring a one too many arguments.
* Enjoying tasty burritos after a long drive.
* Finding it bloody weird driving somebody else' car.
* Crossing my fingers and toes for some good news.
* Revelling in London's beauty at Christmas time.
* Shaking a strange mood.
* Thoroughly enjoying Vlogmas videos...guilty pleasures.
This week on GGMH: In Beauty: Red hair updated | In Style: My outrageous Winter coat | Monthly Favourites: November 2015 | This week in 2014