My week through Instagram: @goodgollymisshollie Murdoch | Bills brunch | This guys graduation | Moules | Antique shop finds | Harrods | Breakfast | Liberty London window display | Saturday nibbles
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
This week has mostly been spent...
* Christmas shopping in torrential rain.
* Finding myself in a number of emotionally stressful situations.
* Making life decisions.
* Feeling blessed by the kindness of strangers.
* Celebrating Elliot's Msc graduation.
* Being in awe of James Bay on the BBC Music Awards.
* Tucking into a hearty bowl of muscles in tomato and garlic sauce at the Italian Club Fish.
* Seeking solace in my favourite antique shop.
* Hanging out with my favourite ginger Tom cat.
* Spotting an antique i've had my on for a while and getting £30 knocked off it.
* Choosing incense sticks and filling my flat with the scent.
* Wrapping Christmas presents to the soundtrack of Nat King Cole.
* Switching my work brain off with AMSR videos.
* Watching the X Factor final half arsed, I haven't gotten into it this year.
* Not being able to shake a lethargic mood.
* Feeling it's time to shake up my hair colour.
* Enjoying a wholesome plate consisting of a jacket potato and tuna mayo.
* Mastering a reverse park for the first time since my driving lessons 4 years ago.
* Enjoying an undisturbed lie in.
* Wincing at Ferne McCan eating that spider alive.
* Revelling in alone time.
* Tucking into Bills infamous veggie breakfast.
* Feeling deflated when Elliot's Dad ruined a surprise i'd been keeping.
* Chain brewing in the office to keep warm.
This week on GGMH: Shopping my stash: Budget mascara | In the notes: Desert Island Discs | This week in 2014