My week through Instagram:
@goodgollymisshollie | Christmas @ home | My new skull | Desk accessories | Christmas Day selfie | Winter comforts | New nails | Chappy cat | Quote of the week | Obligatory Bucks Fizz
This last full week of 2015 has been spent...
* Feeling excited at work to be finishing for a few days
* Nervously driving home for Christmas, my first motorway experience in a long time!
*Getting struck down by a particularly nasty stomach bug.
* Sitting in the pub with my Dad trying to put the world to rights.
* Being overwhelmed by love from friends checking in.
* Experiencing my first traumatic experience with eyebrow threading.
* Tucking into a delicious Christmas dinner,
* Opening my presents with a glass of bucks fizz.
* Tucking into an Xmas eve tea of fish 'n' chips before wandering to the pub.
* Enjoying my first glass of mulled wine.
* Heading into town and feeling happy to have some alone time.
* Driving with the window down to Florence and the Machine.
* Treating myself to some Shellac nails.
* Opening my front door to a vagrant laid across it.
* Feeling sorry and guilty for Mum and the effort she put in for Xmas that was wasted.
* Drinking one too many gin and tonics.
* Having a lovely catch up with my Aunty on the phone.
* Enjoying creamy hot chocolate and marshmallows at the garden centre.
* Giving my car the clean of its life with my Dad and getting some bodywork done on it.
* Giving my Dad a huge hug for filling my car up with petrol and buying me a new wiper.
* Feeling suspicious that my car had been bumped by a white car...There's a white car on our drive.
* Spending Xmas day with the oldies.
* Treating myself in the Boxing day sales.
* Relying on my friend Zoe to get me through the day.
* Asking for strength from my Nana.