Are you looking for help with content marketing or influencer marketing? Perhaps you need a reliable copywriter, support with blog content, or guidance on SEO best practice? Maybe you need somebody to help you get to grips with a successful influencer marketing campaign? If this sounds like you, I can help.
Content Marketing Services
I’ve worked in content marketing for over 6 years. With a wealth of experience both agency and brand side, I’ve managed the online content strategy for a range of b2b and b2c brands and retailers. I have experience managing brand blogs, creating punchy copy for digital campaigns, and ensuring online copy adheres to SEO best practice.
Things I can help you with…
- Content management and strategy
- Fully optimised online copy
- Customer persona analysis
- Support running your blog or ghostwriting your blog
- Writing articles for print
- Creative campaign support
- Brand tone of voice development
- Copywriting for a full website, or particular pages
- Individual product/category names and descriptions
- Press release construction and distribution.
Over the last 2 years, I have been developing the influencer marketing service for a digital agency.
I have experience working with a number of brands including online fashion retailers, a leading manufacturer of those compact mattresses that come in a box, as well as conception and fertility specialists. I have a great relationship with both the brands and the influencers I’ve worked with and can be trusted to get the job done with honesty and integrity.
- Influencer list building
- Campaign ideation
- Influencer outreach
- Outreach email templates
- Coaching on influencer marketing best practice
- Reporting on influencer marketing activity
- One-off consultancy in any capacity
Writing and journalism
Follow me on Medium where I share industry insights on digital marketing.
Previous Medium articles include…
- Why is the term ‘influencer’ such a dirty word?
- 5 signs that a company is stringing you along
- The truth about brands, influencers and #sponsored content
- 5 ways to give better feedback via email
- How to stay motivated when it feels like everyone is doing the same thing as you
- How to make working from home, work for you
- How to plan for a super productive week
- The impact social media has on your mental health when you work online everyday
- Working with influencers, the good and bad side of blogger outreach
- Students debate issues with politicians
- Charity fashion show to thank hospital staff
- Zombies open British invasion exhibition
- Glitz and glamour at Cricket style event
- Liverpool fashion week makes a stylish return
- Liverpool fashion week kicks off at Anfield
Want to collaborate? We could work together on…
- Gifted Product Reviews
- Sponsored Content
- Review visits of restaurants, travel and attractions
Send me an email to see how we can work together!
Brands I’ve previously worked with…