Do you need a reliable copywriter? Support writing blog content from scratch or optimising existing content to be SEO friendly? Maybe you need somebody to help you create and deliver a successful influencer marketing campaign?
I can help you with all of the above.
Freelance copywriter in Liverpool
I’ve specialised in content marketing for over six years. With a wealth of experience working within digital agencies and in house, I’ve managed the digital content strategy for a range of b2b and b2c brands and retailers.
I have lots of experience managing blogs, creating content for digital campaigns, and ensuring online copy adheres to SEO best practices.
Content Marketing Consultancy In Liverpool
- Content management & strategy
- The creation of fully optimised online copy
- Customer persona analysis
- Support running your blog or ghostwriting your blog
- Writing articles for print
- Creative campaign support
- Brand tone of voice development
- Copywriting for a full website, or particular pages
- Individual product/category names and descriptions
- Press release construction and help with distribution lists
I have previously supported lookfantastic.com/blog as a beauty writer and expert.
- The benefits of using Tea Tree Oil on your hair
- Which are the best hair straighteners of 2020?
- 5 myths debunked about fake tan
- What does face toner do?
- What is a keratin hair treatment?
- How to use coconut oil on your hair
- The best mascara of 2020
- How often should you wash your hair?
I am currently supporting Salons Direct.com on SEO led blog content
- The best purple shampoos for blonde clients
- The top 5 curling wants to achieve the ‘glamour wave’
- The complete guide to hairdressing thinning scissors
- Salon design of the month: One Love Lane
- The best pedicure stations and chairs for your salon
Freelance Influencer Marketing & Blogger Outreach Consultancy In Liverpool
For 3 years, I spent my time developing a strategic and robust influencer marketing service for an e-commerce agency.
Through this work, I have a wide range of experience working with a number of brands including online fashion retailers, a leading manufacturer of those compact mattresses that come in a box, as well as conception and fertility specialists.
I have a great relationship with both the brands and the influencers I’ve worked with and can be trusted to get the job done with honesty and integrity.
Influencer marketing consultancy in Liverpool
- Influencer list building
- Campaign ideation
- Outreach email templates
- Coaching on influencer marketing best practice
- One-off consultancy in any capacity
If you would like us to work together or want to find our more about my rates and ways of working
Send me an email…
Writing & Journalism
Follow me on Medium where I share industry insights on digital marketing, project management and more.
Previous Medium articles include…
- Why is the term ‘influencer’ such a dirty word?
- 5 signs that a company is stringing you along
- The truth about brands, influencers and #sponsored content
- 5 ways to give better feedback via email
- How to stay motivated when it feels like everyone is doing the same thing as you
- How to make working from home, work for you
- How to plan for a super productive week
- The impact social media has on your mental health when you work online everyday
- Working with influencers, the good and bad side of blogger outreach
- Successful Project Management For Small Teams
- 5 Free Tools Every Digital Content Creator Should Know About
- How to manage software teams
Other journalism work…
- Students debate issues with politicians
- Charity fashion show to thank hospital staff
- Zombies open British invasion exhibition
- Glitz and glamour at Cricket style event
- Liverpool fashion week makes a stylish return
- Liverpool fashion week kicks off at Anfield
Brand Collaborations With Good Golly Miss Hollie
We could work together on…
- Gifted Product Reviews
- Sponsored Content
- Review visits of restaurants, travel and attractions
Send me an email to see how we can work together!